First Assignment

Chris Molina

My first feelings of the class I was a little surprised and slightly worried. I was slightly worried because I felt like I was behind and not able to keep up. Since I was having trouble with Dreamweaver, creating the shapes,and knowing where to look for the code to create the shapes. I also did not feel like I was fully grasping what was going. But I am sure I will get better as the semester goes on. I was surprised also because my ID did not allow me into the building and which makes me currently unable to get to the labs. But I am also sure I will soon have access.

My name is Chris Molina and I am a junior at UT. I am majoring in Entrepreneurship andI hope to understand technology more with this class and also how things are created online. Basically just a good grasp on how things are created online.


Comments